Monday, April 18, 2016

Welcome

I want to welcome everyone who have just popped in to see what this page is all about. I'm sure you all would like to know how we got the name, "Rock of Intercession." I'll explain.

My main ministry has always been "Christian Rock and Fellowship," which has always been a place for Christian rock musicians and fans to get together online and share together. That has been around 2003. Well, in 2007, we developed "Rock of Intercession as a missionary arm of CRF as a means of reaching musicians of any genre. They could be secular or Christian, but we took the time to pray for them. Since 2010, we have prayed for many an artist, and we haven't stopped.

I hope this blog will inspire you and encourage you to pray for those who may be forgotten in the industry. If you have an artist that you think we should cover, maybe you can hit me or my friends up at Google+ and we'll consider and look up anything related to the musician you wish us to pray for. In the meantime, God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment